Tuesday - August 24, 2021
15:00 - 16:30 CEST (Europe)
09:00 - 10:30 EDT (US & Canada)
- Basics of Impedance-pH studies
- Update of novelties in Impedance-pH monitoring
- Analysis of Impedance-pH studies
By participating in this webinar, you will better:
- understand the indications for Impedance-pH studies
- understand the advantages and limitations of Impedance-pH measurements
- interpret Impedance-pH tracings
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Physicians, GI Physiologists, Nurses, Nurse practitioners, Physicians Assistants and other health care professionals.
Note: the recording will be made available on our website.
Webinar Registration Form
About the presenter
PROF. DR. MED. RADU TUTUIAN
Prof. Dr. med. Radu Tutuian graduated in Medicine from 'Carol Davila' University, Bucharest, Romania. He completed his post-graduate training in the USA (Philadelphia and Charleston, SC) under the guidance of Prof. Donald O Castell.
He has been practicing Medicine and Gastroenterology in Switzerland since 2005 and is currently Head of the Clinic for Gastroenterology and Hepatology at the Bürgerspital Solothurn.
His primary research focus is on esophageal motility and gastroesophageal reflux disease. He published over 100 papers and several book chapters. He’s one of the international recognized experts in esophageal function testing using impedance-manometry and high-resolution manometry and reflux monitoring using combined impedance-pH monitoring.