What you will learn
The highlights of this webinar include:
- Common indications for performing gynecology (cystometry and UPP) in females
- Basic principles and medical indications
- Application of gynecology in clinical practice
- Good Urodynamic Practice (GUP) and pitfalls
- Typical urodynamic protocols
- Analysis and curve interpretation
Who should attend?
- Physicians, nurses, nurse practitioners, physicians assistants and other health care professionals.
About the speaker
DR. DICK JANSSEN
Radboud University Medical Center
Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Dr. Dick Janssen received his medical degree from Maastricht University School of Medicine. He continued with a PhD at the department of Urology at the Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre. His topic focussed on Overactive Bladder Syndrome with promotors John P.F.A. Heesakkers and Jack A. Schalken.
He has specialized in treatment of urinary incontinence, complex neuro-urology patients and pelvic floor abnormalities with extended hands-on experience in normal and advanced urodynamics.